With First Service Bank we know that your business is important. Your business requires a checking account that can provide you with flexibility along with the additional resources your business demands.
- No per item charges
- Opening deposit of $100.00
- No monthly fee when you maintain a balance of $500.00
- If your balance falls below $500.00 you only pay $5.00 per month
- Check imaging included with detailed monthly mailed statement or eStatement at no charge
- No per item charges for writing checks or making deposits
- Unlimited check writing
Money Market Investment Commercial Account
Money Market Investment Commercial Accounts are not consumer accounts to which Truth in Savings applies. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Minimum balance to open the account — $2,500
- Minimum balance to avoid fees — a service charge of $10 will be imposed each monthly statement cycle if the average collected balance for the monthly statement cycle falls below $2,500
- ATM card is allowed
- Fees: A service charge of $.50 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer or payment out of this acct.) in excess of 6 during a statement cycle — this fee will apply if the average collected balance is less than $10,000 during the statement cycle, regardless of the balance
Online Business Banking Services
Making your business banking better with our Online Banking for Business! Our Online Banking for Business offers:
- Balance information on checking, savings, money markets and other accounts.
- Download account activity to various financial management tools such as Quick Books.
- Scheduled, recurring or one-time bill payments through Billpay
- Transfer between accounts
- Direct deposit payroll
- Initiate wire transfer requests.
- ACH origination through our Cash Management Service.
- Our Cash Management Services offer:
- Allows businesses to process direct deposit payroll for their employees.
- Allows businesses to process automatic payments from customers.
- Allows businesses to process bills (both one-time and recurring) without the worry of a check getting lost in the mail. Corporate Tax payments can even be processed!
- Provides a history detail of all ACH transactions processed, all in one place!
- Create a Template: This will save you from having to manually re-enter all the information each time a batch needs processing.
- Import Files: This option will allow you to process, add to or update a batch, create a template without manually re-entering all the information, which will save you valuable time and money!
- Setup Recurring Batches: one less thing for you to remember! Create your own template, select your start date, choose the frequency and that’s it!
- NACHA import.
- Secure file and document transfers.
Directly deposit your employee's payroll to their account at any bank. No checks to write or mail.
Wire Transfer Service
Send money to anyone that has a banking relationship anywhere with our wire transfer capabilities. Can be received the same day in most cases.
Night Depository Service
Provides safety and security for your daily cash and checks when the bank is closed. We will provide you with a lock bag for a small fee, and will process your deposits and cash to be ready the following business day.
Merchant Bankcard Service
Provides retailers with credit card processing and settlement services for Visa and MasterCard transactions.